PureInsights has deep expertise in Enterprise Search and in building scalable and cost-effective search applications. We have worked with virtually every available commercial and open-source search platform. So we can help anyone improve their existing search application or build a new one. In our experience, while it is certainly important to select a reliable technology for search, that’s really just a starting point.
Most organizations struggle to implement search not because of the technology choice, but because the implementation can be very complex.
By their nature, search applications need to look under every rock to find the right content and index it. This means integrating with hundreds of 3rd Party software platforms, websites, file systems and databases, many of which have complex security models and APIs. Once the content is accessed, we need to crack open the documents and consider how to process and index them so they are optimized for searching.
Successfully implementing search also requires a careful examination of users and use cases. Are they scientific researchers who depend on special terminology or consumers who need a simple response quickly. The design of any solution depends on this understanding.
PureInsights has the experience to help in the following areas:
- Technology Evaluation
- Design, develop and support new Search Applications
- Enhance, Optimize and Improve existing Search Applications
- Search Engine Migration to new engines on premise or to cloud
- Add Question & Answer technology into new or existing Search Applications
- Build Data Connectors to 3rd Party Data Repositories
- Develop road-map for organization seeking to enhance or replace an existing application
- Improve accuracy of existing Search Applications, including Search Engine Scoring and Continuous Search Quality Improvement
- Automatic Relevance Optimization
- Deploy cloud based cognitive services to enhance the capability of a new or existing Search Application
- Consult on using Search and Content Analysis to improve your company’s general competitiveness